Saturday, March 15, 2008

"Triumphant," indeed.

So, it's been two weeks since I last posted. Oh well, baby-steps, right? A large part of the problem these days is that I find myself with very little to say. Either I am less irritated by life in general than I used to be, or I just have less time and energy to complain about things that I hate. A few items:

1) I keep having wedding nightmares. Every time I have a dream about my wedding, they become anxiety-ridden, sweat-inducing visions of my personal wedding-planning incompetence, usually because I'm late or have forgotten to do something important, like book an officiant or tell people where the wedding is. The other night I had a horrible dream that I went to get my hair done before the wedding and they did hideous things to it--dyed it an ugly orange-blonde, chopped it off, then permed it. Christ, it was ugly. The BF, by the way, is largely absent from these dreams. In fact, the actual ceremony does not usual figure into them in any way.

2) Um. Obama for President!

I got nothin'.

No comments: