Saturday, June 23, 2007

So I guess this is goodbye

For a bit anyway. Actually, probably no longer than I would usually make you wait between posts, oh my adoring public. But anyway, just wanted to let the peeps know that I'm smack in the middle of ALA and the painful moving process (well, BF assures me it's painful. I've been standing on the sidelines working and going to conferences and getting offered jobs while he's been doing the packing and running errands. Hey, it takes a village.) Where was I? Oh yeah, going to a conference. So I won't have much free time to post for awhile. The official move takes place on Wednesday, and then the following Thursday I go up to Olympia to check out that job - if all goes as planned, we'll probably be on our way up there for good in a few weeks.

Stay tuned.

No comments: