Sunday, October 30, 2005

Shame on me

Sharp readers may notice a slight change to the previous post - I said some not-very-nice-things about a fellow blogger, and now I feel bad for talking trash since I really don't want to be that kind of blog, so I have deleted the offensive remarks. Once again, I suck.

More evidence of suckage: I am applying for an Information Manager position in which the announcement stated quite clearly they were looking for someone with mad web skillz, so I am hastily trying to update my "online portfolio" - you know the one. The only problem? I don't know what the hell I'm doing. I don't remember anything from my one-weekend class from over a year ago and now I have extra spaces hanging out all over the place, and God knows what else. I so don't deserve this position. And I probably won't get it, so it's win win all the way around.

In case I don't have the time or inclination to blog tomorrow, Happy Halloween!

No comments: