Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Rally round the whistleblower

I saw this on Boing Boing - apparently a whistleblower for one of those electronic vote-counting companies has turned over evidence regarding his employer's possible misconduct. As is the wont of evil Republican-controlled corporations everywhere, they are now trying to destroy him by charging him with "felony access to computerdata, commercial burglary and receiving stolen property."

So, since we know that my readership is vast and influential, I'm putting out a call to anyone who may be or know of an attorney who would be willing to offer this guy some pro bono legal help. Because even though Boing Boing has about 50 million more readers than I do, there is the remote possibility that they need some help from me to circulate the story.

Anywho. I promise that I will post more photos for my walking tour of Arlington soon (I know you love them so).

No comments: